OLM Consulting aims to serve as a professional and emotional bridge for Israelis who are returning home, to help them to apply the skills and potential they acquired abroad upon resuming Israeli life and work. The workshop offers a warm, professional welcome for the returnees.
Who is it for?
- Families or individuals returning from relocation (the process may be started a few months before coming back to Israel)
The workshop focuses on several aspects of repatriation:
- Why “coming back is harder than leaving”
- Real and honest discussion of the main difficulties – financially, mentally and professionally
- Professional tools for career planning and self-fulfillment
- Tools for self-introduction and proper conduct at job interviews
- Practical recommendations for successful repatriation