In this workshop you will learn how to interact more effectively with your Israeli clients and colleagues. You will learn to understand Israeli business culture, and receive recommendations on how to work together to achieve business success.
Who is it for?
- Employees throughout the world who work with Israelis or in Israeli global companies
- Israelis who understand the importance of knowing how other cultures perceive the Israeli business culture
This workshop will be your first step in understanding others. Knowing your own business culture’s characteristics will give you the sensitivity to understand how your culture’s norms and behaviors are perceived by others and how to overcome cultural gaps.
Training topics include cultural aspects such as:
- Understanding Israeli business characteristics (informal, straightforward, risk-taking, ambition, entrepreneurial, loud, and improvisational) and their actual impact on behavior
- Cultural clusters (similarities and differences among generalized cultural groups)
- Verbal and nonverbal communication
- Civilian-military relations in Israel
This workshop is based in part on Osnat Lautman’s book, “Israeli Business Culture.”